Saturday, October 1, 2011

Courage Collection...

With October being the month of Breast Cancer Awareness, I would love to start off the first of the month with a post about awareness and of course, pink! I have experienced a few very important people in my life who have suffered and survived through the disease. There is hope for everyone! I encourage you all to show your support this month!
Forever 21 so graciously made a whole Collection that revolved around donating 10% of each piece sold to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Take a look at some of the cute styles:

 



Their mens line is supporting too---love it!


 xoxoxo--


2 comments:

  1. :) I love the jacket! And I think the "Ladies love me shirt" would be perfect for your cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the jacket so much! may have to order it---and the shirt for the boys!:)

    ReplyDelete