Sunday, October 16, 2011

To be a high schooler again..

Or maybe just for the dances...!

Last night was my alumini's homecoming and considering I've been out of there for two years--I still wish I could go to homecomings and proms (for the dresses, hair and make-up, of course).  My best friend's one of three sisters, Emma went and we have been glamming her for the past month and it turned out like perfection! I call them my sisters, and vis versa-- :)

Considering I have a lot of studying and stuff to do today, I figured I would share some pictures of Emma from last night in her gorgeous dress! And can you believe we found it online..to die for, and totally risk taking!


Emma and one of her best friends

 Me & Emma

Standing with her date. Love the back! And her confidence in those high Steve Maddens!

Hannah (other sister), Emma and me!



Cute..right?!


xoxox--

1 comment:

  1. Shelb, this is so you and i love all the helpful tips and comments you gave! I am deffinatly going to be visiting your blog very often from now on:) im so glad i discovered this!

    -kuggs:)

    ReplyDelete