Friday, October 7, 2011

Loafers anyone?

Like I stated in an earlier post, my favorite show right now is Most Eligible Dallas on Bravo!. (No, really...I'm obsessed.) On the show one of the main characters Courtney Kerr is an absolute fashionista...she inspires me! I was reading her little blog that has a section titled "What did Courtney Wear?" And she posted these Sam Edelman loafers. Loafers to me were always something that older woman wore, and weren't the most fashion forward of shoes. But now a days, they are totally functional and made for the modern day fashionistas! Check out a few of Sam Edelman's designs that I found on Zappos:



I am really crushing on these studded loafers in both colors but especially black! I may be asking for a pair of these this Christmas instead of my normal Uggs. They run about $150 on Zappos.



The plain black and stone colors are the most functional...very easy to wear! They run about $130


Lastly, these loafers are very funky and kind of have the Toms look to them. I love this color--it's called "truffle" white and black are also available and they are on sale on Zappos ranging from $96-$128!



Aren't they fun?! I love all of Sam Edelman's shoes-- I recommend checking them out on Zappos, they are a little cheaper than Nordstrom and Bloomingdales!

Happy Friday everyone, xoxoxo--



No comments:

Post a Comment