Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flashback...




Yes, that's me up there in the lovely sunflower get up! Can you believe this picture?! I love it so much. Pictured in the middle is my childhood best friend Lauren and next to her, her little sister Madi--I love and miss them dearly! They moved to Ohio a few years back. I grew up with Jaymie (their mom) babysitting me everyday for years! She found this picture last night and posted it on facebook...It totally captures our personalities, too! I remember I was mad at Lauren for getting to sport the pink dress, because it was actually a skirt--she was a tiny little thing! I towered her as a child!
Ohh to be a little girl again-- :)


Today was a perfect day for this picture--sorry for the short post, I have to finish writing my speech for my night class this evening. The topic? Fashion week, of course!

xoxox,



2 comments: