Friday, October 28, 2011

Favorites:

From this week!

 Despite my busy schedule I found time to rip through some magazines, look through some blogs and of course, watch some E! So, here's a few things I'm loving this week:

Rachel Zoe at a Burberry event this Wednesday rocking a major Burberry trench! LOVING this turq color!

 Look how adorable this mini pumpkin vase is! It's a DIY, too! Just find a cute little pumpkin, carve and empty it then add some cute flowers!

This fall faux-suede jacket from ModCloth is to die for! And it's only $48! Perfect for a fall day/night on the town.

Lastly, this eternity fringe scarf from Urban Outfitters has been catching my eye for about a month or two now..I may just have to break down and head down to the South Side and pick it up! Plus, it comes in 4 fun colors!

So, what do you all think?!
Happy Friday!

xoxo--

1 comment:

  1. Love them all!!! Get busy and make us a pumpkin vase. Hope I can borrow the scarf.

    ReplyDelete