Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kardashian Kollection

For some insane reason I have an obsession with the Kardashian's--they are seriously taking over the world! Kim's Wedding aired this Sunday and Monday and had over 10 million viewers and was named E!'s most watched event--EVER! And believe me, I was one of them. I may or may not have shed a tear during the ceremony. Hmm, I guess Kris Humphries has that effect-- :)

To add to the Kardash's brand they recently launched a line of clothing, handbags, intimates, jewelry, shoes and sunglasses for Sears. It is all extremely affordable, and you can really tell which pieces Kim, Kourtney or Khloe designed. Check out the line HERE! 



A few of their styles:











What do you guys think?! Check it out at Sears! 


xoxox--



2 comments:

  1. I shopped the collection, tried on a few things, and reviewed it on my blog at the end of August. My favorite pieces were the black jumpsuit and leopard bustier dress. The collection is doing very well in my closest Sears store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots! Need to check it out in person.

    ReplyDelete