Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Francesca's Collections...

One of the most unique places to shop--ever! We are lucky enough to have a couple of them here in Pittsburgh. They have the cutest things! Intricate jewelry, awesome bags, one of a kind clothing and even cute house ware items!  I recommend finding one near you and if not--shop them online! Here are a few pieces from their fall collection from their website:


My friend has this watch--it's so chic and expensive looking!



Studs and stones cross body--perfect for a night out!

 I LOVE this hi lo flowing top--easy to dress up or wear casual


 Back to the "little red dress"very easy to wear and can be accessorized to make numbers of different looks!

This bag may be my new obsession (I know it changes everyday...) So functional.

 I recently saw this style of necklace on my new favorite show Most Eligible Dallas :) love it!

 Pleated skirts are a staple this fall!



 The whole store is so affordable, too! It is definitely worth your time to check it out--


Let me know what you think of their clothing! When i start doing outfit posts you will see a few of my favorite hair accessories are from Francesca's!


xoxo---


No comments:

Post a Comment