Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trending: Structured Bags

This fall, boxy structured bags pull together any look! You can wear them with a work dress, a blazer and jeans or a weekend top-and-leggings outfit! They are perfect for any day and any look! Here are a few of my favorites...and they are all under $60 and practically STEALS!

This Merona tweed bag from Target is only $45! I recently saw it in the store and it is definitely a fully functional bag with a lot space! Check it out here!



I love this next bag from H&M and guess what? Only $18! Available in beige, black and a killer green! It has the look of a structured bag but still has a little give to it. Check it out here!
 

Back to my admiration for Francesca's! This bag is unbelievable. I love the sophistication of it and the sea foam green color is to die for as well as the chain straps! $44...check it out here!


Lastly, I found this on a site called Handbag Heaven...they have some cute finds! And, this is probably my favorite-- :) check it out here!


Hope you love these bags as much as I do! 

xoxox--

No comments:

Post a Comment