Friday, October 14, 2011

Another fun fall trend...

Peplums!

Personally, I think this look is to die for. Peplums are a short overskirt or ruffle at the waistline of a jacket, blouse or a dress. The Peplum was originated in the 19th century and has come and gone throughout the years--but this fall, it is everywhere! 


Check out these looks:


Pretty in Pink:


Even a wedding gown:


Lastly, if Carrie Bradshaw has done it--everyone can ;)


I saw a segment on E! this week about the Peplum so it sparked my interest in researching it! Then consequently, yesterday I was visiting my friend and she said she was loving the Peplum trend--(Hi, Becky!) So, I knew I needed to write about it!

With that, I am sorry for not posting yesterday--I made a day roadtrip to Erie to visit two of my best friends at their schools, and had such a great day! 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

xoxoxo--



No comments:

Post a Comment