Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favs!

I was just going through my daily "blog surf" that I try and do every morning and I came across Lauren Conrad's (one of my few idols) Friday Fall Favorites post--I was inspired so I decided to keep it simple and give you a few of my favorite fall things because today is definitely a fall day here in Pittsburgh!

Favorite Fall Shoes: 
I love these Suede Desert Wedges from Old Navy. & they're only $30 right now! They're available in this gray, a camel and military green.
Favorite Fall Sweater: 
I love this combo of glitter and sweater plus it is a potential layering piece considering the short sleeves! This is from Forever21 and is only $23! Very functional and is long enough to be worn with leggings and boots! Comfy yet chic look.

Favorite Fall Drink:
Of course--Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks! The New Salted Carmel this season is delish as well! :)



Favorite Fall Fashion Concept: Color Blocking
I am a huge fan of the color blocking idea & these boat neck tees from Old Navy 
Just $18!


Favorite Fall Book:
For some reason during the Fall/Winter seasons i love to curl up and read a good book or magazine. This book 100 Ideas That Changed Fashion is on the top of my list! This book is on Amazon--I will be ordering it very soon!


There you go--a few fall favs! What are your favorite fall things to wear or do?!

(Love this fall scene!)

Tonight my parents, grandparents and my cousin Katie who is in town are going to the traditional fish dinner @ The Serbian Club in WV--yum! Tomorrow I will be blogging from my grandparents house in Ohio!

Happy Friday!

xoxoxo--





1 comment:

  1. Shelbs i just found your blog and i'm lovingggggg it. You're such a natural. Can't wait to read on! <3 Meghan

    ReplyDelete