Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Etsy!

I am positive many of you have heard of the online boutique like shop called Etsy. Everything is handmade and totally unique! They have everything from purses to plants to toys to clothing! I was introduced to the site by my neighbor Amy (Hi, Am! I know you're reading this..) she finds the absolute cutest things and always has something new coming in! 

Looking through the site recently I saved some of my favorite items to share with you! 
Check them out:

How gorg?! & it's affordable! Click here to check it out and the rest of this seller's collection!


This is my FAVORITE saying! We all need to be reminded of it from time to time. This little necklace is only $22! I added it to my favorites and will be picking it up very soon :) Click here to see more!


LOVE these burlap pillows! You can get anything you'd like printed on them as well! Amy got one for her bedroom with J+A (Jay/Amy) on it for her bed! It's too cute. Click here for more details and colors to choose from!

Quotes and sayings are practically what make my world go around--plus, if Marilyn Monroe said it, that makes it 1000X better :) I love these wall clings. You can put them anywhere and they can be removed whenever you would like!  There are thousands on Etsy. They're perfect for a nursery, a dorm room, living room or a bedroom, really anywhere! Check a few out here!


I hope you guys enjoyed a few of my favorite things! 

Today I am really excited because my cousin, Katie from Arizona is flying in for a few days! I haven't seen her for a year...missed her so much! Will blog some pictures of our adventures:)  


xoxoxo--

3 comments:

  1. I will be checking out Etsy for sure...I'd heard of it, but didn't know exactly what it was. And YES, post pictures of my two beautiful nieces and your visit. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace it's soo cute. That's my favourite saying too! PS: Your blog is really cute and I am now following you..maybe you can stop by my blog sometime :)
    http://hundreds-n-thousands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Etsy!! Wonderful site to blog about :) Keep up the great work, shelb!!

    ReplyDelete