Friday, September 23, 2011

Oscar de La Renta..

To finish out my mini series of Fashion Week recaps I am ending on my favorite spring/summer collection, Oscar de La Renta.  The first few looks that hit the runway with the full bodied skirts are breathtaking. Also, the crisp whites add a great feeling in the collection's dresses.  If you notice, the models have on socks under their heels--this is a trend we will most likely be seeing a lot of in the near future, which in my opinion is such a statement.  Oscar also uses lots of greens, navy blues and browns. Stripes are another trend that were shown a lot as well as floral and aplique florals. The last few minutes of the show display the collection's evening dresses. Full bodies, flowy bodies, and big sleeves--amazing!


Check out the full show here!


xoxo-

1 comment:

  1. I hope one day to be sitting at one of those shows with you! It would be fun.

    ReplyDelete