Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi, Everyone!

I cannot believe I am finally a blog girl, I have always wanted a blog but was too afraid of it not being read, or people just straight up thinking I was crazy--I have gotten over my little fears and here I am...ready to blog!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Shelby Kirkland, I am 20 years old and I am a lover of everything relating to fashion. I live it, eat it, breathe it...(cheesy but true!) I am studying at a local college in my hometown to get my general credits taken care of before I continue my fashion education in NYC or somewhere in the warm South!

Okay--enough about me...you will learn more as I write :)

Now about Fashion With Benefits--

I am hoping to capture a wide variety of readers. As much as I want to write all about fashion, I realize that sometimes thats not everything you may want to read about day after day. I am also going to include a few of my other interests such as: love, boys, life and basically everything else in between. Anything intresting...and yes, girly. I hope that you continue to follow me and Fashion With Benefits. I look forward to hearing from you all, learning about and following new blogs!


I cannot wait to start this new adventure, meeting and interacting with everyone, and sharing my crazy experiences in my little world of fashion, love and life! Add me on facebook and follow me twitter (@shelbykirkland) if you would like!---xoxo


P.S...I may have a slight obsession with hello kitty as well, just a warning!

2 comments:

  1. so excited for further posts! xo Ola

    http://koolaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i have been admiring your blog all morning--will now be a part of my daily surfing!

    ReplyDelete