Saturday, September 24, 2011

Glitter and...

Shoes!

Almost every girls two favorite things.. :) I am so excited that lots of glitter and glitz is in for the upcoming season. Any of these shoes will spice up wardrobes this fall/winter!

My personal favorites from Miu Miu! Pricey ($745) but a girl can dream...right?!

These Zara strappy heels are a little more affordable ($90) and would look great with any holiday party dress/outfit!

How about Marc Jacobs' take on these leather mary janes? LOVE! The glitter heel..just enough! ($679)

These Alice and Olivia platforms may be a little much BUT if you can pull them off--they make a statement, that is for sure.  These would be great with a little black dress :) ($295)



Happy Saturday, Everyone!
Tonight I am going to dinner with one of my dearest friends, I am so excited to catch up with her. Trustworthy and great friends are hard to come across these days. So, I am blessed to have a handfull of amazing friends in my life!

xoxox--

1 comment: