Friday, March 2, 2012

Rock & Republic

for Kohl's!

Okay people, I am totally obsessed with this collaboration! I highly encourage you to check it out in person---you will not be disappointed! Check out a few of my favorites:

This embellished tank is to die for in person! And only $36!        




How awesome is this distressed sweater?! Perfect for the spring! On sale for $50!



I purchased these and am in LOVE with them! Just enough studs with the perfect and always functional color combo! They are adorable and actually comfortable?! Well, as comfy as heels can be! They're only $50!



And I NEED these! Totally going to order them in the next few days--the perfect loafer! $48!



What do you think?!

Rock & Republic are mostly known for their great denim check out the styles available at Kohl's here there are so many different cuts, styles and washes!

The Men's line is also great-- Check it out!


Happy Friday!
xoxo--

No comments:

Post a Comment